May 04, 2006

Oh pick me, Mr. Spielberg!

I hope this comes to the UK. Spielberg, the Lord and Supreme Ruler of Hollywood is gonna hold a reality-tv contest to find the next hot filmmaker. Oh dear God let there be a British version of this show.

Finally there's some use for reality TV.

----------

I am trying to negotiate with the Fox Netword for the biological access I need to Kiefer Sutherland, in order to have his baby. I have made it my life's mission to have Jack Bauer's offspring, I shall be single-minded in my purpose and ruthless in my methods.

It's the natural instinct of every woman to procreate with the man who is most likely to put a knife in a man's eye, because, dammit......there's no time.

--------

Will watch MI:3 later, mostly because I'm such a J.J Abrams fan. Even though Tom's a little scary, he's good at what he does, and what he does best is ride on a motorcycle while stuff blows up around him.

---------

Scrubs is currently the funniest thing on TV. Long since meant to be my baby father, Zach Braff has been overrun by the baddest mofo in town. For a brief period I was torn between my natural love for geeky socially incompetent doctors and brutal terrorist-stoppers who can stop a nuclear bomb while saving stupid random people's lives. But how can I resist a man who will kill me to save the lives of millions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home