May 03, 2006

Update - Jay Harvey video and other stuff

Yup, the video I directed for Jay Harvey's song La La La is at last up on Myspace (actually it's been up for a while, but I sorta forgot to announce it). Unfortunately the image/sound quality of that version is not too great, so I'm currently working on a better version, so you can see the amazing detail on the curtain on the upper right-hand corner, should you wish to.

Go check it out at Jay's site: http://www.myspace.com/jayharveyinfo

His second video for the song On your own should be up there shortly, check back in a week or two.

------------

I'm preparing a few other video projects for the summer. I'll post more details later (i.e when I'm allowed).

Still working on a Somali/British feature film as well as a few other short film projects.

This blog will soon be redesigned to be much prettier than the template and xuphilia.com will be merged with the site for my production company Shinra Productions

------------

I'm still looking to work with new artists on video projects, as we are currently trying to expand our showreel, we're willing to do a video for nothing, zip, nada. If your song/project is original enough we're happy to supply all the crew and camera and stuff, direct and edit it for you and deliver the video on a nice silver platter*


*platter may or may not be silver, depending on our mood, election results and the going rate for the Yen.

1 Comments:

At Friday, May 05, 2006 5:04:00 AM, Blogger SleepDepraved said...

Good to see you ain't dropped out of the rat race yet Xu. Checked out the video. Can't say I am a fan of the music but good job on the directing. May you excel in your passions! U go gal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home